Graduate Student Excellence Award competition
Deadline for submission: August 15 2020*
* Should this date falls on a Friday or Saturday, the candidate will have until Sunday night to send their application.
These award aim at assisting graduate students in vision research to outperform at competitions for scholarship from granting agencies (FRQ; CIHR; others). These non-renewable nominative awards will be given to the most promising candidates.
Candidates can apply to one of the following competitions:
Excellence Award – MSc
Excellence Award – PhD
Anticipated notice of decision: See 2020-2021 Recipients
INSTRUCTIONS and SECTIONS: Excellence Award_PDF Version_June 2020
APPLICATION FORM: Electronic Form
2020-08-03: Link available.
2020-07-31: Our technical team will solve the problem ASAP. The link will soon be available.
Sorry for these inconveniences
Checklist for attached documents
- 1. Additional questions (Section 1)
- 2. Copy of the application form required by the granting agency AND 2a, 2b, 2c and 2d if applicable
- 3. Canadian Common CV (detailed contributions)
- 4. Official transcripts
- 5. Scholarships, awards and distinction notice
- 6. Acknowledgement of receipt of submitted articles
- 7. Number of training program sessions (FRQS French document)
- 8. Proof of residency
- 9. Proof of registration
- 10a. Supervisor’s FRQS electronic form ** (FRQS Portfolio website) OR 10b and 10c if applicable
- 11. Supervisor’s Canadian Common CV (detailed contributions)
- 12. Students status update from the laboratory (Ficher Excel)
* Mandatory si you are not applying for the FRQS (these sections are included in the FRQS application form)
**Mandatory if you are applying for the FRQS