Vision Network Publication Award for students
The Vision Network Publication Award aims at rewarding the excellence of health vision research by students (graduate and post-doctorat fellow) members of the VHRN. The specific objectives of the program are to promote research carriers in vision health in Quebec, to stimulate research student and intern involvement in the VHRN and to encourage the acknowledgement of the excellence of their work in the scientific community of Quebec and Canada.
- The prize is of 250$ per student per publication, of which the student is the first author.
- A presentation of the award holder(s)’s research is posted on our website.
- In the case of authors who contributed equally to the research, the prize is devided equally among the two of them.
SUMMER COMPETITION: August 1st 2020*
WINTER COMPETITION: February 1st 2021*
*Should these date fall on a Friday or Saturday, the candidates will have until Sunday night to send their application.
VISION NETWORK PUBLICATION AWARD – AUGUST 1st
- Date of publication: February 1st to August 31st
- Announcement of the winner(s): August 20
- Application to the FRQS competition Relève Étoile Jacques Genest: September 1st
VISION NETWORK PUBLICATION AWARD – FEBRUARY 1st
- Date of publication: August 1st to February 29 of the following year
- Announcement of the winner(s): February 20
- Application to the FRQS competition Relève Étoile Jacques Genest: March 1st of the following year
→ 2020-2021 Forms available soon←
2019-2020 Documents (for information only)