Vision Network Publication Award for students
SUMMER COMPETITION: August 1st 2022*
WINTER COMPETITION: February 1st 2023*
*Should these date fall on a Friday or Saturday, the candidates will have until Sunday night to send their application.
The Vision Network Publication Award aims at rewarding the excellence of health vision research by students (graduate and post-doctorat fellow) members of the VHRN. The specific objectives of the program are to promote research carriers in vision health in Quebec, to stimulate research student and intern involvement in the VHRN and to encourage the acknowledgement of the excellence of their work in the scientific community of Quebec and Canada.
- The prize is of 250$ per student per publication, of which the student is the first author.
- A presentation of the award holder(s)’s research is posted on our website.
- In the case of authors who contributed equally to the research, the prize is devided equally among the two of them.
VISION NETWORK PUBLICATION AWARD – AUGUST 1st
- Date of publication: February 15 to August 14
- Announcement of the winner(s): End of August
- Application to the FRQS competition Relève Étoile Jacques Genest: September 1st (see FRQS contest for eligibility)
VISION NETWORK PUBLICATION AWARD – FEBRUARY 1st
- Date of publication: August 14 to February 14 of the following year
- Announcement of the winner(s): End of February
- Application to the FRQS competition Relève Étoile Jacques Genest: March 1st of the following year (see FRQS contest for eligibility)
2022-2023 Documents – available soon
2021-2022 Documents (for consultation only)
INSTRUCTIONS and FORM: Publication Award_PDF Version_December 2021
APPLICATION FORM: Electronic Form – competition August 2022 – soon available