Vision Network Publication Award for students
Deadline: August 1st 2023*
*Should these date fall on a Friday or Saturday, the candidates will have until Sunday night to send their application.
The Vision Network Publication Award aims at rewarding the excellence of health vision research by students (graduate and post-doctorat fellow) members of the VHRN. The specific objectives of the program are to promote research carriers in vision health in Quebec, to stimulate research student and intern involvement in the VHRN and to encourage the acknowledgement of the excellence of their work in the scientific community of Quebec and Canada.
- The prize is of 250$ per student per publication, of which the student is the first author.
- A presentation of the award holder(s)’s research is posted on our website.
- In the case of authors who contributed equally to the research, the prize is devided equally among the two of them.
- Date of publication: February 15 to August 14
- Announcement of the winner(s): End of August
- Application to the FRQS competition Relève Étoile Jacques Genest: mid-September (see FRQS contest for eligibility)
INSTRUCTIONS and FORM: Publication Award_PDF Version_March 2023
IMPORTANT: Please respect the maximum number of words or pages per section.
APPLICATION FORM: Electronic Form (August 1st 2023)