Vision Network Publication Award for students
The Vision Network Publication Award aims at rewarding the excellence of health vision research by students members of the VHRN. The specific objectives of the program are to promote research carriers in vision health in Quebec, to stimulate research student and intern involvement in the VHRN and to encourage the acknowledgement of the excellence of their work in the scientific community of Quebec and Canada.
- The prize is of 250$ per student per publication, of which the student is the first author.
- A presentation of the award holder(s)’s research is posted on our website.
- In the case of authors who contributed equally to the research, the prize is devided equally among the two of them.
The Scientific Committee of the VHRN meets once a year to evaluate the applications received for this competition. The important dates to remember are:
- December 1st: deadline for the submission to the VHRN
- January 1st, 2016 to December 31st,2016: date of the publication
- December 15th, 2016: announcement of the winner(s)
- December 31st, 2016: Application to the Brain Star Award
Regulation and forms to download